It is Tanner-man's birthday!!!
Yesterday, his preschool class sang to him at the end of class, hence the coats... this is his teacher Mrs. Nikki, she is the cutest and I don't think we could have found a more perfect first teacher for him. He loves her and school.
Yesterday, his preschool class sang to him at the end of class, hence the coats... this is his teacher Mrs. Nikki, she is the cutest and I don't think we could have found a more perfect first teacher for him. He loves her and school.
These are a few of his favorite things, popcorn and apple juice... so we took them to share with his class as a treat.
We love you buddy... even when you are crazy or growling mad... Happy Birthday!!!

Love,
Mom, Dad, and Sister
6 comments:
I can't believe he's already four! It does just seem like yesterday I was visiting you and our new babies were so tiny! It's crazy!
He's a cutie and looks like he's evolved from that little helpless newborn in to a fun little ball of energy! I hope you all have an awesome day and another great year!! Life is never boring with these kids around eh. iloveit and love you Kinley!! Have fun!
AWW, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TANNER MAN!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TAN MAN!! I can't believe how grown up he is. It's been way too long, my friend.
Where did the time go Kinley? Tanner is so grown up, and I bet he doesn't even remember his very best babysitter and his very best buddy from when he was a baby:( We need to see you guys sometime!
Happy Birthday Tanner! We love ya!
YAY! Happy Birthday Tanner! We are coming to Rexburg May 6-8. can't wait to see you all!
Post a Comment