Friday, April 30, 2010

Tanner loves Morgan

So my sister Ali brought her little girls to Nana's house last weekend and Tanner was very excited. He and Morgan are only 8 weeks apart and let's just say she is his favorite. We went and saw this again... love it...
and we were going to go to the zoo, but alas our nice weather did not hold out... so we went to Leo's Place and ate yummy pizza, played in the playland, and tried our luck at the arcade.
It is always a good time. Thanks to Nana. These babies love you!!!

Anyway, it was fun to have Ali, Violet, and Morgan up here. Hopefully Brad can come next time!

3 comments:

Jeff and Aubry said...

So cute! I bet it's fun for all of them to have cousins their age. And I love the picture of Kate sucking her thumb! Darling!

...oh, and I need to go see that Dragon movie now...

Shannon said...

How To Train Your Dragon is the best!

Glad yall were able to have a good time.

Dalling Family said...

Haven't seen the movie yet, will have to do! I can't believe how big your kids are getting!