Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Aubry!

Happy Birthday! Oh to the days before the departure of so many friends! We miss you guys and hope that you have a terrific birthday! I don't know how Jeff will top the car last year! Best of luck with that! But it should pay off for you either way, well, unless he just plain forgets!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

2 comments:

Jeff and Aubry said...

Awh, Kinley!! Thank you so much! That is so nice of you to remember! I, too, remember the days when we had all of our very best friends living in the same complex! I miss you guys lots. More than most of you know! In fact, my mom was asking me if we were having anyone over tonight and since Fry's just had their baby, my answer was no. But at least I still have friends that remember, even though we can't be together! You're one of the best, Kinley. I miss and love you lots. Thanks again for remembering. That means a lot to me.

LittleFamilyJL said...

Wait, wait, wait! How do you know Jeff and Aubry????? It sure is a small world!!!!