What?? Apparently I need more random facts about you. :) I guess I sort of had plastic surgery too...if you count removing an extra lump of cartilage by my ear when I was in 2nd grade. Then I took it to show-and-tell. Ha! So I am going to guess you have had plastic surgery on your ear.
Your trip to Idaho looks like it was lots of fun! I have been gone less than a week and wish I could go visit myself. About plastic surgery I'm with Aubry, I guess I need more random facts about you!
7 comments:
Ooh ooh, I totally know the answer! Do you want me to give it up though, or let people guess? :o)
What?? Apparently I need more random facts about you. :) I guess I sort of had plastic surgery too...if you count removing an extra lump of cartilage by my ear when I was in 2nd grade. Then I took it to show-and-tell. Ha! So I am going to guess you have had plastic surgery on your ear.
Er, can one have plastic surgery on the knees? Only saying this because you like to ski, and maybe needed knee work done?
i'm just gonna say it... your boobs are just WAY too awesome after having two kids! They're glorious! :)
Your trip to Idaho looks like it was lots of fun! I have been gone less than a week and wish I could go visit myself.
About plastic surgery I'm with Aubry, I guess I need more random facts about you!
Ha ha--Katy's comment cracks me up--love her! I'm going to guess maybe some mole removals???
There was once an unfortunate incident with a stick and a trampoline ...
Post a Comment