Thursday, June 9, 2011

Creepy... Crawly...

Apparently the caterpillars aren't as bad as they were last year. I am told that last year the ground and sand and slides and everything was crawling with them. Yuck. So glad I missed that.



3 comments:

Jeff and Aubry said...

Oh.my.goodness. That is disgusting. I dislike crawly creatures of all kinds...I don't care if they are going to be beautiful butterflies,. they still are not for me. Do you remember our ward campout when everyone was giving me a hard time because I brought my broom to sweep the tent every 5 minutes? It's because of crawly things. However, the duct tape idea is pretty genius! I would have thought of sprays or somethings but instead, I've discovered yet another use for duct tape. How often do they change the tape? Ew gross.

Heidi said...

Wow! I have to admit that I am glad that I am missing that! I need to call you soon to catch up!

Kristin said...

Disgusting. So glad I'm missing out on that!