Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween...

Last week we went back to the Children's Museum and visited Spooky Hollow. It was really fun, it started out with a guy telling a fun little story of spooky hollow, you joined in by clapping and stomping and such along with the story. Then we entered Spooky Hollow where we experienced all the things from the story. This is the spider web we couldn't crawl over, go around, go under, so we had to go through kind of thing... it was really cute, love the museum.

Then we went with a few MHA buddies to the ZOOBOO. (I told you we would go...). The kiddos were sick and didn't get out of the stroller, they just pathetically raised their buckets as we went through the treat stations. It was actually somewhat nice because we weren't chasing them.

Oh my sweet babies, all ready to go trick or treating (This was Friday, a friend organized a bunch of families so we could go around the neighborhood.)
Walking home with heavy bags of loot... Tanner is a shark and Kate is a cupcake if you can't tell.Last night we went to the ward Trunk or Treat, sorry no pictures, they looked the same. And tonight, Tanner was very excited to hand out candy to the trick or treaters. He had the door open before they even knocked. It was fun, then he ate watermelon with Cory in his "All my friends are monsters shirt", this is what it says and also what he calls it.
I hope that you had a great Halloween and that you all have belly aches from the excess of candy hanging around your house. And a quick Happy Birthday to Randah and Emily, hooray for halloween babies!
The End.

12 comments:

Heidi said...

The costumes turned out so cute!!! Well done!

Unknown said...

I still think it's amazing that you made there costumes...they look so good!

Mike & Britt said...

Love their costumes and Kate is the cutest cupcake I've ever seen! Quit having so much fun (: Miss you guys!

Ali said...

How did you ever make those costumes? They're awesome. Although I am upset that the crafty gene apparently skipped me.

Happy to hear the kids had fun!

Shawn and Megan Atwood said...

???? SO how did I not know that my friend Kinley was such a crafty seamstress lady???? I new you were an artist, but those costumes are AWESOME! So are you taking orders for next halloween? I love that Kate was a cupcake...isn't her nickname cupkate? And Tanner is way to grown up in that cute shark costume, I bet he loved being a shark. too cute!

Gina said...

Great costumes! You are talented! Your kids are looking all grown up. Hope you guys are doing well.

Rachel said...

Kinley it is fun to see all the fun things you are doing. Basically Idaho is super BORING! Isaac still talks about the fun he had with Tanner. Someday they will play again! And the costumes are awesome! Isaac so wanted to be a shark but too sad for him we were all garden gnomes with Emerson being our pet skunk. He already told me that next year he will be whatever he wants. Haha little does he know...

Jeff and Aubry said...

Kinley, your kids are too stinkin cute! And I dare say you made their costumes?? You are amazing! We miss you guys. Lots.

Elyssa said...

I love it! there costumes are so cute! You know what is funny... I was just thinking about Trey and Kate being 2 as well. And if I ask Trey where my baby is, he points to himself to. I guess that will have to do for now! We really want to see you at Christmas. Let us know when you can. Matt gets done with the semester on the 10th so anytime is good for us!

Katy said...

LOVE IT!! the kids look so so sooo cute in their costumes!! and yes, i DO have a massive belly ache from all the candy... i'm telling myself i'm a GOOD MOM for not letting Ava eat her own candy... i'm taking the hit for her. :) haha!

Jenny Ricks said...

Those costumes are so dang cute! Cute kids wearing them too!

Lefty said...

I love that cute little cupcake!