Sunday, October 10, 2010

the kiddos

Kate's favorite hat... sorry guys.
Who doesn't love freshly whipped cream? We had crepes for conference breakfast, and this was Kate's favorite part. Yummmm.
This is Tanner picking strawberries in grandma's garden... obviously not a very recent picture, since we haven't been in Idaho for many weeks now.



Tanner and Isaac (son of Cory's cousin Rachel) running through grandma's garden... we missed the corn by a week... really? come on!


How do you sleep? Comfy, no?

Random, I know, but thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

I love random! The kiddos are adorable, as always... and the pic of Tanner running through the garden is so cool! And Kate, girl, you have some crazy sleeping moves!

Pop said...

That's my girl

GO UTES!!!

Blastkka said...

Kinley, your family is so cute! I am so far behind, but this is fun to catch up on your life a bit. My mom's from Minnesota so I've visited there a lot. And I was amazed by Mall of America and IKEA when I first went there. Not that they're less amazing now. I love IKEA and wish there was one right here. I hope you're getting some cooler fall weather or will very soon. Enjoy!

crystal carlson said...

Such cute kiddos! There's nothing like picking strawberries from Grandma's garden :)

Anonymous said...

I am excited to see you all in 2 months! Christmas is coming fast!
Love you guys!

neece

Katy said...

love these posts about random things with the kids... they're just the CUTEST ever!!!!!