It is cool to hear from so many people on this thing, I need to actually do something on here, I promise I will be better! I am sitting here with my sister-in-law and was showing her how cute everyone else's blogs are and how mine is said to be lacking. But anyway, all is well and Tanner is busier than ever. His favorite thing lately is hidding a toy and asking "Where'd it go?" Then he wanders around saying "Ball, where are you?" or whatever it was he hid, it is really funny! Anyway, have a good one!
6 comments:
Okay, I check your blog all the time hoping you have posted, I was really suprised and excited to see a new one today. Seeing as how I NEVER see you, it is a good way to keep in touch. So keep it up!!
Hey kinley,
I always check your blog too! I'm moving back to Idaho falls, and it'll be fun to see you more!
Hey Kinley......funny how many people have these BLOGS! Glad I found yours on the Hardy's. Send me your email addy.....ours is set to private!
joh05058@gmail.com
Ashley Johnston :o)
Hey Kinley! Nice to see you didn't get sucked into the blogging-black-hole!
Your little boy sounds so cute. I am just realizing how much of a handful little boys can be..... :)
Hey Kinley! How are you guys?! We also have a blog (it's on private) so if you're interested in seeing it, send me your gmail address to brendi.lee@gmail.com so I can send you an invite. I can't even believe how big your boy is now. It was a little over a year ago that we left the 17th ward so it's been a while!
Tanner is the cutest, busiest little guy! I love watching him! Cute blog by the way!
Post a Comment