This picture makes me laugh because if you know the kid at all, this is his "Mom, I think you are nuts" face. He has a teenage attitude developing before the age of 2, I think I am in trouble.
Hi Kinley! This is your cousin (in case you were wondering). I haven't seen your little boy since he was brand new, I can't believe it has been that long. He is adorable! I'm glad I finally got to see him. We have a blog too, it is mayteam.blogspot.com. Now maybe we can keep in touch a little better.
Hey Kinley! I ran into Ali at the Library and we exchanged blog-addresses, and thus I found YOUR blog! I didn't even know you had a little boy. He is really cute! My husband Joel and I also have a blog. Here's the address:
http://littlefamilyjld.blogspot.com
I'll add you to my blog so we can stay in touch! I hope things are going well for you guys! ~Linda (Erickson) Reece
Kinley! How are you?!? I found your blog off of Linda's and had to take a peek. Your little man is really cute. What have you been up to for the last few years? :)
7 comments:
Your little monster is funny.
Does he sleep good? I think he infected our kid with his sleep-virus. They aren't allowed to play anymore.
Hi Kinley! This is your cousin (in case you were wondering). I haven't seen your little boy since he was brand new, I can't believe it has been that long. He is adorable! I'm glad I finally got to see him. We have a blog too, it is mayteam.blogspot.com. Now maybe we can keep in touch a little better.
Hey Kinley! I ran into Ali at the Library and we exchanged blog-addresses, and thus I found YOUR blog! I didn't even know you had a little boy. He is really cute! My husband Joel and I also have a blog. Here's the address:
http://littlefamilyjld.blogspot.com
I'll add you to my blog so we can stay in touch! I hope things are going well for you guys!
~Linda (Erickson) Reece
Kinley! How are you?!? I found your blog off of Linda's and had to take a peek. Your little man is really cute. What have you been up to for the last few years? :)
Wow, that little boy looks just like you! What a cutie.
I've tagged you so that you will finally put up a new post! Go see my blog.
He definitely has that teenaged look!
Post a Comment