I don't mind feet, my apologies to those who do. Codee, you do know me so well! I HATE fish. I know, hate is a strong word, but as far as this is concerned, it is not strong enough! Yuck, yuck, yuck! That is why I have as much of me out of the water that I can, which seems to be the head and the foot. I have a tendency to hyperventilate in deep fish infested water. So why would I even get in? Well, the answer is pride. When these darn boys I know egg me on, I cave. So then, after a solemn oath from the driver to get me out of the water as quickly as possible, I get in and lay flat as a board on the surface. Then I don't fall. Not for anything. If I am going down, it is on my own terms. Good thing I don't go boating very often, it is truly an exhausting experience, emotionally and physically. Ha! So my apologies to Ali for trying to drowned her in Hawaii, and thanks to my dad for coming to rescue me, and blame to my mom for the phobia.
the end.
1 comment:
I'm going to guess bows?
Post a Comment