Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Uncle Tyler came to visit...


It has been fun to have familiar faces show up, Cory's brother came on Tanner's birthday and stayed for a few days. Super Aunt Wendy came to visit Sam and Alisha a week or two before, so naturally we assumed she was here to see us too, and took part in their festivities. We went to the coolest YMCA swimming pool... EVER.Maybe next time I will get a picture of all it, but there are 3 little kid water slides, tons of water fountains things, and a huge wading pool area. Oh, did I mention the two big waterslides? Yeah, we have fun there... and it is free with the purchase of your YMCA membership! Awe-some!
Anyway, we also went to the Minnesota Zoo again... they were having "enrichment" time with the dolphins, I call it a free show...

And we went to the Mall of America, of course... we actually rode the rides this time.

They thought it was awesome...

Tanner rode the roller coaster with Tyler and Cory... he is behind Tyler's head.

We found out that Kate is an adrenaline junkie... she loved the rides.


Then we went to Bubba Gumps... mostly because it is what it is.

So by the end of Tyler's visit, the biggest thing we were able to accomplish was to convince Tyler that he didn't want kids. Oh well, sorry LaNette, I guess it really will be a while before you get anymore grandkids! Thanks for coming Tyler! (and Wendy, even though I know you weren't really here to see us... I just think of us as a nice bonus!) Until next time kids... have a good one.

4 comments:

Jeff and Aubry said...

You guys are always doing such fun things. I want to come visit!

Elyssa said...

Trey says Hi to Tanner and Kate. Looks like there is lots to do in your new home. Wish I could come and see all of it!

Jenny Ricks said...

Happy birthday to Tanner! It looks like there is so much cool stuff for you to do there! That pool looks awesome!

Wendy Hegerhorst said...

I enjoyed the added bonus. The more family the better!