We checked tickets out of the library to the Minnesota Zoo, so Alisha and I went. We saw all kinds of animals, half of it was closed because of winter, but there was still plenty to see. We started with the Minnesota trail, it is a nice little walk through all the wildlife you would find in Minnesota. Here is a taste of it...
coyotes...

bald eagles...

and some of the nastiest fish I have ever seen.
(it really is no wonder that I don't care for being in fish infested water.)
Then we walked the tropical path...
Here we saw alligators...

Monkeys...

I mean monkeys...
(sorry my bad)
and a large fish aquarium...
(please note Grace and Kate)
Then we ended our trip at the ocean stuff...
dolphins
(hard to tell, I know, they were just so excited to see us that they wouldn't hold still.)
BIG sharks...
(another reason for the water phobia)

Some pretty awesome sea horses...

And Tanner was trying desperately to touch the sting rays, but not the leopard sharks in the small pool. He finally succeeded.

Happy Valentines day soon, Happy Birthday to Morgan and Jennie this week! And, it will be above freezing for the next week! Goodbye to some of this snow! Have a nice weekend!
2 comments:
Kinley, I remember how much fun you had snorkeling in Hawaii until you figured out there were fish in the water! Looks like Tanner, Kate, and Grace like fish. The zoo must have been fun.
oh the joy of having little monkeys that pick their noses...
Post a Comment