Monday, December 13, 2010

Baby it's cold outside...

Well, we did it kids, we made it all the way up to 0 degrees outside. Yup, that isn't what I call warm weather. But really, who wants warm weather? Christmas is a comin' and I want snow. Well, after this weekend, I don't want anymore, but I do want it to snow in Idaho so that we can have some serious ski time. Allow me to share why we haven't left our building for 3 days.
This is mid storm...



A few hours later




The drifts covered one windows...

And this is what it looks like today, if only they had mountains, this would be awesome.

Fortunatly Santa came to see us a few hours before the snow started.
Then we decorated gingerbread men and made little pinecone Christmas trees. It was fun, Tanner thought Santa was pretty cool, but he didn't tell him what he wanted. Oh well, a lump of coal it is!


Tis the season, be good.

5 comments:

Mike & Britt said...

Wow, look at all that beautiful snow! Imagine it at the top of Dream Catcher or down in good ol' Sac. Dang, that stinks for me but all I ask is that you think of me when you're there! Merry Cristmas!

The Hardy Things in Life said...

Your kids are so big!! And too cute!! Oh my heck snow!! I sure don't miss that!!

bren said...

Ya know, I actually kinda miss the snow. It doesn't feel like Christmas is almost here because it's hardly cold out. So enjoy it. :) Although, I don't miss loading and unloading kids from the house to the car getting all icey and freezing. Anyway, just have to say that I love your creativity with the wrapping paper tree. And did you happen to make those dang cute stockings?

crystal carlson said...

That is some crazy snow! Such a shame they don't have mountains! It's the same here in Ohio too--they do have a few ski hills, but nothing like Idaho--not that I'm an expert because I only do cross-country skiing :) Hope you guys have a great Christmas!

Katy said...

HOLY SNOW!!!!

i love that last pic of the kids with Santa (cool Santa with his cool guy shades!) the kids are getting so big!!!