Monday, May 24, 2010

As of late...

First, my apologies for leaving the mean old hag up so long. Moving on...

Once upon a time, my building was an awesome place to live, not only have there been some really cool neighbors over the years, but we have had nothing behind us. But in the short time since the snow's departure, there have been construction workers aplenty. It first started with a mens complex across the canal...
But we have no need to worry about that now because we can't see past this building going up on the other side of the fence...
Good thing we are not permanent fixtures here, huh? Although many of you would be to differ!

Well, here are the kids... Kate likes popcorn, a lot...
and Tanner likes to do this... your guess is as good as mine!

Have a nice day!!! Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

Shawn and Megan Atwood said...

Hey Kinley! I hear you guys are moving! I had no idea, I really need to call you sometime to catch up! Love the popcorn eating Kate, and Tanner looks like he would get along great with Ryker. Boys are so funny!

Shannon said...

Aw man! They totally ruined the view... Is it noisy? Construction all the time?

We totally miss that backyard. Was so nice just to open the door and let the boys play together, the babies stare at one another's toys, and us sit and chat and try to get tan legs. It was a great summer time last year, thanks for making that period of time in Rexburg a great memorable one! Isaac talks about "Recbird" and his toys that he left there (which really we donated) and his friend Tanner all the time. We may be coming in June--depending on expecting baby. I'll let you know and if okay come and stop by!!

Elyssa said...

Don't you love the noise from 6am to 8pm every day :) Only two more months and you are off to some place new! We need to get together and let the kids play more often! Have a great day!

Sessions said...

Your posts always make me laugh!!!!!! We miss tanner, and of course all of you. Just so you know I am finding all of the perfect places half way between milwaukee and where you are going to be so we can meet up for weekend trips. I hope you are ready for some fun times!! I can't wait!!!!!

Jeff and Aubry said...

Wow! I can't believe all of that new construction...crazy how much stuff changes in 2 years. We sure miss it! And your kiddos are as cute as ever - I love Kate chowing down on the popcorn! We'll be going to Boise June 3rd and will be there through that weekend if you want to make a little roadtrip! Otherwise we will be treking through Rexburg the 2nd week in September if you will still be around, but I figured you'd be gone by then. So we need to figure something out to see you guys!