Thursday, October 22, 2009

The annual pumpkin search...

As it is October, we went to find our pumpkins at the pumpkin patch. The first thing we did when we got there was ride the cute little train...
I was on there with them, but it was quite small and I was a bit squished. But Tanner loved it!
We then visited the chickens at the coop...
Then the great search began...


He was in heaven. He really couldn't decide which one he wanted to take home. Then he found these little babies for Kate. They are the "baby watermelons and baby pumpkins for baby sister". We ended up getting quite a few between the kiddos and Nana! Not to mention the caramel apples, pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, and donuts! Yummmmmmyyyyy!!!
So thank you Nana for the fun day out at the pumpkin patch!
Love Tanner, Kate, and Kinley


6 comments:

Jeff and Aubry said...

Oh Kinley!! Your kids are so cute! We love going to the pumpkin patch, too, so I am glad they had fun. And I am sad to say, we won't be making it to Rexburg this weekend. :( But please tell Sessions hello for us if you see them and we REALLY REALLY REALLY hope we can see you guys soon! We miss you!!

The Hardy Things in Life said...

Oh my heck your kiddos are so cute! I can't believe how big Kate is, she looks just like Tanner!! Love it! I just love this time of year and it makes it tons of fun when the kids are into it too! I just love the holidays! Love the pictures, it looks like it was a nice day too!!

Jenny Ricks said...

Kate is growing up so fast! Your pictures are all great. Looks like fun! We love pumpkin patches.

geraldandmeganlove said...

That pumpkin patch looks like a lot of fun. Everyone is suprized at how big Kate is and I can't believe how big Tanner is. They grow up so fast.

Sessions said...

Where is that Pumpkin patch it looks like so much fun!!! Your kids are so cute I can't believe how Much Kate looks like Tanner, so cute.

Sessions said...
This comment has been removed by the author.