Happy 9-9-9 everybody! This fun day is almost over! I hope it was good to you! I am not sure that is should be for any real reason, but I am sure the Chinese or someone find it to be prosperous or something!
I totally forgot it was 9-9-09 yesterday until this morning...oops. We could have done something fun with that, I'm sure. I guess we can look forward to 10-10-10! I love the pictures below - your kiddos are getting too big! We need to see you guys soon. We saw the Atwoods on Labor Day and we decided we really needed to put some type of reunion together. We even talked about the night where we all told embarrassing moments and had a good laugh at Cory's story again! We miss us all being together! Someday...
3 comments:
I totally forgot it was 9-9-09 yesterday until this morning...oops. We could have done something fun with that, I'm sure. I guess we can look forward to 10-10-10! I love the pictures below - your kiddos are getting too big! We need to see you guys soon. We saw the Atwoods on Labor Day and we decided we really needed to put some type of reunion together. We even talked about the night where we all told embarrassing moments and had a good laugh at Cory's story again! We miss us all being together! Someday...
well happy 9-10-09 to you too!! sorry, I'm just a day late. It's still cool though, right?
Thanks...made me smile!
Post a Comment