Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Family Reunion

We went to a family reunion this past weekend- just up at Heise- we had a great time, it is always fun to see family! We don't see most of them except for this reunion, so we like to go!
We pretty much just ate, swam, and sat around the fire! Can't complain about that!
The boys built rockets and rocket launchers and were nice enough to help Tanner build one too! And then he spent the rest of the time begging to launch them over and over again!



Kate enjoyed having so many people being willing to hold her! She loves attention! But hey, she is so cute I really don't think anyone minded!
This is Shaneece, Tanner, Preston, LaNette, Kate, and Grandpa Simper (I am not sure where everyone else was!)
Kate ended up sick, so she was in heaven because we let her eat popsicles, since she wouldn't eat anything else!
We had a great time and it was fun to see everyone, so until next year Simper family!

7 comments:

The Hardy Things in Life said...

Fun, I can't believe the kids are so big!! Love it!! Glad to hear you had a good time with all the family!

Jeff and Aubry said...

Oh Kinley, that little Kate is so beautiful! And I need you to give me some blogging tips...like how do you change the color of your fonts?? And get some letters bigger and stuff? Fill me in! Your blog is so cute! Miss you guys.

Sessions said...

O my Goodness!!! Kate is gorgeous, I love her blue eyes. I have found Thomas a wife. LOL It was great talking with you I feel much better now!!!

crystal carlson said...

Tanner is such a little stud & I can't believe how big Kate is getting! She has such beautiful eyes too! Hope all is going well with you guys :)

Jerolyn and Matt said...

What a fun summer you guys have had! I can't believe how big Kate is getting! Talk about gorgeous! Glad things are going well for you guys! Take care!

Dan and Katie said...

Hi Kinley! I found your blog! It was great to see you over the 4th of July, you guys are so fun! Now we can keep in touch with our blogs!

Elyssa said...

Don't we all love a good popsicle every now and then!