So nothing like a month and a half between blogs! Well, here are some pictures...
Now on to Kate...
She layed here for about 20 minutes just looking out the window, I thought it was sweet, something Tanner would have never done as a baby! And dun, duh, dah! She rolled over a few weeks ago, she gets from her back to her stomache and won't roll from her stomache to her back, she just yells. Kinda funny, but this video was the second time she did it! The little milestones come so much quicker with the second than the first, maybe I just don't have as much time to obsess over them, but all the same, she did it!
Well, I hope you all have a great 4th of July, yes, we are already there! Holy smokes! Until next time!
8 comments:
Tanner looks like he's having the time of his life in the sandbox--how fun! I can't believe Kate is rolling over already! That is so cute that she stared out the window for that long! Hope you guys are doing well!
Tanner's hair is so cute, he has a little curl doesn't he. That sandbox looks like a blast. That picture of Kate is priceless, you should enter it in a contest at the fair! And way to go Kate on rolling over!
I love the pictures of Tanner in the sand box, looks like a ton of fun! Also the picture of Kate, is so precious! Love it!!
What cute kids! I can't believe how big they are getting! Time is going by so fast! Hope you guys are doing well! Take care!
Those pictures are so cute! I LOVE the one of Kate.
First of all, Tanner is huge!! I know it's been a while since I've seen him, but he just seems like he is all grown up now! And way to go, Kate, on rolling over! That video is too cute...and I'm pretty sure I heard Sam in the background. :) Tell them hi! We miss you guys a lot.
Just missing our friends right now! We love you guys!
Cute pics! Looks like you guys are having a fun summer. Hope we see you soon!
Post a Comment