Thursday, February 19, 2009

Morgan's Birthday Extravaganza

My niece, Morgan, turned 3- like I mentioned in the last post- anyway, she came up for the weekend and had a birthday party on Valentines Day! Tanner was the only boy in attendance which is somewhat normal- unfortunately. But he had fun anyway with his uncles and Pop. But this is a video of Morgan- my mom gave her ballet stuff and we put some of it on her and she kicked it into high gear running around the house. So we convinced her to do a workout video- I couldn't help but think of Jane Fonda with the outfit and everything- maybe we are dorks, but I thought it was funny! And I don't know how to rotate it- sorry! Notice Tanner in the background...



As Morgan is Tanner's only cousin in the world, a few of Morgan's other cousins came to share in the festivities. This is her cousin Macie and Tanner playing hymns- Well sort of. I love Tanner's laugh!

Here is Kate at 3 weeks!

5 comments:

Wendy Hegerhorst said...

I love the videos. I think Tanner is getting the workout in the first vidoe. Can't wait to see Kate this weekend.

crystal carlson said...

The video is so cute! There's nothing like playing with the cousins! I can't believe Kate is 3 weeks already and what a doll too!

Mike & Britt said...

We miss you guys so much! I really wish I had a free week & (money) and I'd be in Rexburg in a heartbeat! Skiing most the week of course! Kate is SO cute! I see so much of Cory in her now, how adorable is that! I was just thinking the other day of how the ice would get so heavy in the rain gutters & it used to scare us as it crashed to the ground...I guess it's still pretty solid but it will fall soon..maybe, probably not. But in April?

Darin and Carolyn said...

Cute! I do love Tanners laugh in that one! : ) Yea we are sad to leave the ward!

Rowbury Family said...

Hey Kinley, It was so fun running into you guys last night! We should get together on purpose!!! My email is:
ashleyrowbury05(at)gmail(dot)com