
I can't believe it has already been 2 weeks! Well, I can, but I can't- any mom knows the conflicting feeling! I know it isn't the best picture, but maybe next time! Tanner and I were fighting over the camera, he seems to have discovered his artistic outlet- the only problem is-- I don't think my camera can survive it, so I try to keep it hidden. Then the whole out of sight out of mind thing starts working on me, and I don't take pictures. I tell you, these are vicious cycles that I get in! Laundry- days of the week- dirty diapers- waking up... you know the list! Anyway, Happy 2 Weeks Kate and a shout out to my niece Morgan, yesterday was her birthday! She is 3 already! Yikes, that means Tanner has 8 weeks left before he hits the big number too! Oh my babies, please slow down with the growing up! But for the mean time, here is a self portrait Tanner has provided for your viewing pleasures!
8 comments:
I can sure see Tanner's talent! Yep, diggin the nostril shot. Kate is such a cute little baby!
Oh Kate is a doll. I was hoping to see her on sunday. Hopefully I can see her this week. If you won't be there let me know and I'll stop by your house sometime to take a peek at her again. And see you again of course.
She is BEAUTIFUL!!! Isn't it fun having a girl? Macie saw this picture and said. "I go to grandpas house now and see Tanner" I had to break it to her that it will be awhile.
ha.. tanner has one incredibly good looking nose! and i still think i have the cutest niece in the whole world! everyone should be jealous!
Kinley she is adorable!! I always want to come knock on the door and ask to see her but I dont want to intrude...its hard to just show up unannounced on a new mom...with the whole breastfeeding and everything....anyway she is so cute! Congrats guys!
She is so adorable, good work ! I hope Tanner is adjusting better than Ryker did:) Love the self portrait!
She is so cute! That's fun how much Tanner loves is little sister. CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!
Wish is all you want but time keeps moving even though we all wish it wouldn't. Especially now haha Hailey is taking a nap and I have lots to get done and I'm wasting time on the computer. Also love the picture of Tanner its adorable. I hope your all doing great and the transition continues to be smooth from one child to two. And I can't believe Tanner is almost two, man time flies I remember when you were pregnant with him.
Post a Comment