Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Fall!
On Saturday, Tanner and I went to Idaho Falls and visited a friends pumpkin patch to pick out his perfect pumpkin for the year!


This wasn't the pumpkin, but it is the only picture he would give me! So anyway, he was in heaven! He ran up and down all the rows picking the pumpkins up and giving them a good toss to see if they were durable enough to be his pumpkin! Unfortunately, he was distracted by something that was bigger, greener, and oh so much better than pumpkins...





That is right, he found a tractor- well a lawn mower, but all the same to him! And what made it even better was that it had pumpkins all over it! We sat here for a good 10 minutes before I could convince him that he need to find a pumpkin! So off we went, and he picked up a little pumpkin and held it up to me and said "Baby Sister's"! It was cute, so we got baby sister a pumpkin and quickly found Tanner one. We had a great time and it was way more fun that just going to Wal-mart! So if you want to find this great little place, it is across from the west side of the zoo on Rollandet!

12 comments:

Wendy Hegerhorst said...

Oh so much like his Daddy!!!

Mike & Britt said...

Love it! Kade would have loved it too. Jake bought him his first John deere at Brooke's wedding and he actually says tractor. Tanner is getting so tall & skinny. He's cute but now I want to see you and your cute belly! I'm not joking either!

Jenny Ricks said...

Those pictures are so cute! I agree that it is way more fun to go to a pumpkin patch and pick one out yourself! Hope things are going well for you guys and hope you have a good Halloween :)

crystal carlson said...

Hey Kinley, I was blog hopping and found your blog--I hope you don't mind! Katie & Preston's pumpkin patch looks awesome--we need to go! I think Jace would go straight for the tractor too--typical boy! My blog is www.dannyandcrystal.blogspot.com if you want to check it out!

Jeff and Aubry said...

Oh, we miss you guys! I just love Tan-man! I think we are going to try to go to a pumpking patch this weekend - you've inspired us. And FYI, I also want to see pics of you and your baby girl in there.

Talia said...

Looks like fun! We haven't made it to a pumpkin patch this year. We need to though! Looks like Tanner had fun- playing on the lawn mower that is! At least you finally got him to pick a pumpkin out. I think Evan would have done the same thing. Boys and engines!!

Jerolyn and Matt said...

Looks like fun! We hope you guys are doing well! Hope you are feeling well! Do you have any names picked out? Let us know if you need anything!

Sessions said...

Macie just saw the picture of Tanner and got all excited and said "lets go" I told her I would love to but next time. He looks more grown up and is as handsome as ever.I hope you are feeling good.

Jeff and Aubry said...

I have to tell you, at the Green Bluff Farm we went to, they had this little gift shop and had an entire section full of John Deere knick-knacks! I totally thought of Tanner. And your girl is going to be darling...don't even worry about it! Claire and her will be best friends and they will both be super cute, I just know it!

Rachel said...

Kinley I didn't even know that it was there. WE are definatly going to go tomorrow. Great pictures and Isaac wouldv'e totally loved the tractor too! Even though he has never been in one. Sad life for him!

Jeff and Aubry said...

So I saw the bow you showed Alisha how to make and I need you to remind me how - Claire needs some badly!

Giles Fam said...

Ummm...so did I miss something kind of important or something? I had no idea you were pregnant...let alone that you knew the gender of the baby! That is so cool! Congratulations. I need details! :)