Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Skidoosh

So, I am without pictures again, but we went to Heise this weekend, and Tanner LOVED!!!!! the waterslide! It was fun, then we took him to see Kung Fu Panda on Saturday, and can I just say that I love any movie that will keep his attention, but this one was entertaining for me as well! I would see it at least 20 more times! Way too funny! "Stop I am going to pee" yes, immature, but one of my favorite lines! But I swear I will take pictures this week of something- maybe I will just start posting pictures from the past and let you all think we are having an incredibly action packed summer! Hmmm... I don't think I have enough to fool you! Have a good one!

6 comments:

Ryan & Rachael said...

Kinley- you're so funny! Don't worry- some people just jazz their blogs up so we think they're just livin' it up every moment. We all have dull moments too though.

Devin and Megan said...

Ok so I am here in washington, and have been hearing about twilight and keep thinking of how much you liked it. So a girl in the ward let me borrow it. I am so excited!! Thanks!
oh and can you ask aubrey to add me to her blog at mswimf@gmail.com then I can add her. You are invited to my blog right?

Kinley said...

Nope Megan, I don't think I have had the privilege! I will let Aubry know!

Anonymous said...

we just did both things too Kinley. Kung Fu Panda was hilarious and Kinlee loved it so much too. She also cried and got upset when we had to leave the waterslides we took her to in MT on Monday. hope all is going well with you guys...it's always great to read an update on your blog. love ya
Tell Kace hi for me again and get her blogging too....later babe

Giles Fam said...

thanks for the movie recommendation. I've been wanting to see that. Oh, and I don't know if you have access to our blog, but if you don't and you want to...send me your email address to mine at:
lordofthedance4@yahoo.com

and I will send you an invite.--oh, and tell Aubry to invite me to hers, too! :) As long as you're telling her about megan. :)

Jeff and Aubry said...

Rise and shout the cougars are out!!! Cory....you need to burn anything red in your house, or Kinley will pray with it...and we can't let her pollute the mind of our young prodigy in Tanner.